Thursday, May 5, 2011

My My... oh you get it....



Your lips are a shot of Morphine,
kiss makes me go numb and all else pain

your eyes are the most precious of Diamonds
they shine even at the darkest of places

Your hair is the devils snare
sight of beauty in exchange of soul

Trying to catch a glimpse of your scent
Alas be chagrined

The orange skies lighting filled at 11th hour
Ah! fuck Into a trans of obsessive compulsion

If words failed my Art would,
If my Art failed my Heart would,
If my heart failed my eyes would definitely

You may not complete me,
But you would definitely help me complete things

The freckles on you are like
Chocolate drips on a snow cone
which looks more sinful ???

Hell Sights of you gets my canines high
What about the
???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers