Tuesday, May 24, 2011

usted tiene la mejor labios que he visto hasta la fecha



My arms were wrapped around her
And my palms were holding her firm at the hips,

the rain drops coming down from her forehead run down her subtle cheeks and down her soft neck to her wonderful bosom if only I could see where it went from there,

her cold hands on my back sent a warm shiver up my body,
her warm breathe on my cold shoulders made me hug her more closer.
she let go of herself in my arms trusting me for the first time

I blow her hair covering her ear
And lean closer to those soft cold tissue and she asks ma what M doing

and I whisper just trying to warm you up
my lips tickle her and makes her giggle
we move so that our eyes meet each other and there it is even at the cloudy rain filled evening her eyes shine & glitter and I ask her are you crying and she goes .... ...
I bring her closer so that my heart could feel her warm cheeks meet mine and I think
Should I kiss her now, rubbing her cheeks with mine I move towards her lips
our nose tips are touching other
just as the match stick touches the fuse...
.
.
.
.
And there goes my alarm off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers